Sunday, March 9, 2008

Still More From the Motor City




I'm a sucker for a tricked-out Cadillac!



This chopper was upstairs. Thought it had a pretty interesting custom paint scheme.



This Chrysler was just wicked.




Took this one for my 23-month old. He thinks Lightning McQueen is pretty cool.


Still having trouble uploading photographs. At any rate, my wife, son and I worked our way through 1/2 of the main level of the 2008 Detroit Autorama before my curiosity got the best of me. "Hey", I said to my wife, "Since we are right here by the escalator, let's go downstairs to see the traditional hot rods and rat rods now and then we can come up and see the other half of the upstairs."


This truck was one of my favorites of the day.


This was a nice HEMI powered coupe.

So, we got on each end of the stroller and took "junior" for a ride on the escalator. What followed was truly a "religious experience"....Watch my next blog post for pictures and details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!