Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Crazy Week...

Wow! finally at the end of a crazy week! I have tomorrow off due to Good Friday. We were supposed to have the entire week off next week for Spring Break, but instead, we will be making up four snow days on Tuesday through Friday. At any rate, I'm looking forward to my 4-day weekend.

Still posting pictures from the 2008 Detroit Autorama. The Chevrolet above was absolutely beautiful. Very simple, yet very cool. If you are a returning reader, you probably understand why I like the car....simple, solid color, wide whitewalls, simple interior, shaded and frenched.....very cool.


My wife's cousin had an old Vega sitting in his mother's garage a few years ago. For several years I tried to buy it off of him. At the time he won't sell. Said he was going to "fix it up". Needless to say, about a year or so ago, he decided to sell it and didn't let me know.


Not a big fan of the color combination on this old Ford, but still, a very cool Sedan Delivery.
No, I wasn't bumped by a passing stranger or intoxicated when I took this photograph. Yes, the coupe is nice, but I like the 'Ed Roth' hat this guy is sporting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!