Monday, March 31, 2008

Suede and Chrome Worthy??????

I'm always looking for new things to post on this blog. Be it things I run across on the Internet or even better, pictures and commentary from cruise-ins, rod runs, and car shows that I have attended. In the past, I've even solicited input from my readers....so as you can imagine, I was VERY excited when a reader/friend brought me a photo CD labeled "2007 Detroit Autorama" and told me he had about 100 pictures on the disc!

"That is awesome!", I said, having attended this year's Detroit Autorama. I thought to myself, "I can't wait to get home and see all the sweet rods and customs on this disc!"

Well, you can imagine my surprise when I got home and found almost 100 photos taken at the Autorama showcasing new and concept cars, not rods and customs. I had to think about it for a day or two. "Should I post these photos on my blog?", I asked myself. The focus of this blog has been rods and customs. However, I do GREATLY appreciate the input from readers....and I do enjoy AWESOME cars...even if they are new, concepts, and/or race cars. So...with that in mind, I thought I would start posting a few of the pictures.

If you are an traditionalist, and the posting of these photos ticks you off....sorry. I do think however that most of you will appreciate the subject and the quality of the photographs. Josh took these photographs with a high end camera...and it shows in the resolution and clarity. Look forward to seeing a few shots of the Chevrolet Concept Camaro, the Dodge Concept Challenger, the Ford GT, the Dodge Charger, and others.

Thanks Josh!

(p.s....that's Josh standing mesmerized in the first photo!)

Scruffy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!