Sunday, March 16, 2008

Getting Ready to Leave the Basement...

Here are a few more pictures taken from the basement at the Cobo Center during the 2008 Detroit Autorama. I really like this little roadster pickup!


I think this is the first car I've seen with metal flake scallops. This 1932 Ford Sedan was one of the last cars I checked out before we returned back upstairs at the Autorama. We still had 1/2 of the main level to visit!

I was very surprised to see this car. Last summer, it was on a trailer parked right behind us at the Aesthetic Finishers Customer Appreciation Cruise-In in Piqua, Ohio. At that time, the car was not finished. The owner had started his focus on the engine and engine "accessories" at that time. Last summer the car was not running, absolutely no interior, glass, etc. Nice to see that it's finished!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Suedenchrome! What a great blog. Love the pictures! Hope you don't mind that I add you to my favorites on my blogspot. I also write about cars...Shows, show n shines, cruises etc. that take place in Western Michigan. Come take a look!
    Thanks again for your great site.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike! Thanks for the kudos! I WILL check out your site!

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!