Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Friend...

I spoke with a friend today that I used to work with about 10 years ago. She and her husband have a couple of righteous cars...a beautiful 56 Chevrolet and a nice rat rod. I've run into them a few times at area car shows and cruise ins in the last year. I called her this afternoon to see if her husband knew of any "leads" on any "barn finds" in the area. Now that my wife's car is gone, I've got room for a project.


Anyway...I told her about this site. Thought I'd look back through the archives and pull up a "tribute". Here is a picture I took of their rat the first time I saw it. I can't remember if this was in Selma, IN or at the Ducktail Run in Gas City, IN. If you look closely you can see her husband in the background with the 56.



Thanks guys for letting me know of any possible "projects" in the area. p.s....CONGRATULATIONS ON THE OTHER NEWS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!