Friday, March 21, 2008

A Couple Cool Links...



I've ran across a couple of cool links in the last couple of days. It all started when I was reading about a custom magazine called "Church: cars. not culture." in the latest edition of Rod and Custom. The magazine is produced in limited quantities (3,000) and hand numbered. The guy who puts it together does so with his own money in his spare time. The cool thing about the magazine (which is nearing the printing of it's 4th edition) is that there is little text or "culture hype." The magazine instead focuses on the cars and photography. Copies of the first 3 editions are still available. You can learn more at: http://www.carsnotculture.com/usa/info.htm


After I followed the link. I began checking out some of the links from the Church website. One link that I really enjoyed was: http://www.imperialcustoms.com/. Unfortunately for this Midwesterner, Imperial Customs is located in Los Angeles, California. But I was so amazed with some of the cars pictured in the Imperial Customs gallery, I thought I'd place some pictures here to wet your appetite. These pictures show that any car can be "ultra cool"...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!