Saturday, July 31, 2010

Smaller Pics...Quicker Uploads...

Well, summer has given me the opportunity to fiddle with a couple different photo programs to figure out how to reduce the pixel size of the pictures I took in June at the 11th Annual Road Rocket Rumble in Indianapolis. I'm happy to say, that this afternoon, I figured it out! HA! I also figured out how to tag my pictures with a cool little watermark label in the corner. That way...if someone copies a picture and reuses it somewhere else on the internet...at least it will draw some folks back to this site.

Now that it isn't going to take me all morning to upload a handful of pictures...I will be working over the next few days to try to get caught up on uploading picture files to this site. I'm glad I finally figured it out...'cause my summer vacation will be ending in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!