Monday, July 26, 2010

And It Begins....2010 Road Rocket Rumble

Well, here they are! I had the opportunity to attend the Road Rocket Rumble again this year, but as an added bonus...I took the Nifty Fifty for the first time!!!! This has become one of my favorite shows, and definitely my favorite show in June! The Rumble is hosted by the Indianapolis Road Rockets, and let me tell you, it's more than a car show, it is truly an EVENT!
The great news for you, the reader, is that I took a couple hundred pictures. The bad news for me, the blogger, is that my kids had messed with my camera before I went and changed the picture setting. Therefore the picture have a MUCH larger megapixel than the pictures I normally upload. Therefore, it's taking me MUCH longer to upload them to the site. Therefore, I will probably only load 5 or 6 a day, which means this set of pictures will last for quiet a while.
I had posted pictures of this little Ford from the first time I saw it, at the Goodguys in Indianapolis. It was great to get to spend some more time looking it over.
LOTS more from the 11th annual Rumble in the weeks ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!