Thursday, July 29, 2010

Man, I love this event! I'm slowly working into getting to take in more and more of the show. The past two years, I've taken the day off on Friday and driven the daily driver down to the show with my oldest son. This year, I took Friday off and drove the Nifty Fifty down. It was great to actually be a participant and not just a spectator. I also got one of my club buddies to set up in the vendor area all weekend and another club buddy to attend the show on Saturday.
Eventually, it would be cool to get some club members to drive together to the show, and either take it in all day on Saturday, OR...even go down Friday and spend the night at an area motel, and then take Saturday's events in as well. LOTS and LOTS of good live music on Friday night and all day Saturday.
I've seen this radically chopped Falcon several times in the last year or so. It's been kind of cool to watch the work as it has progressed.
Thought this truck's door art was pretty funny. More pictures of this truck, as well as lots more from the Rumble tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!