Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Still Posting from Indianapolis

When I get to a point that I've posted multiple days worth of pictures for an event, I hit a brick wall as to what type of text I can continue to include. What can I say about the Goodguys Hotrod Nationals event that hasn't been said? I've been to the event 3 or 4 times now and I've never been disappointed. Obviously, being the tight wad that I am,  it's a little hard for me to fork over the $20 buck/head entry price, but this year I saved $5 on my own entry fee with my GoodGuys membership card.
I'm almost certain I say this custom rearwheel drive Corvair (minus the ghost flames) at the Indy show several years ago. The car has some meaty rubber tubbed between the rear fenderwells and a detailed 350 under the hood.
The owner of this tall T had some specs listed on a card in front of the car. With the addition of nitrous, the owner claims this car turns over 900 horses! I bet Ol' Henry never even thought about one of his T's doing that!
Believe it or not, still lots of cool pictures from Indy in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!