Sunday, August 1, 2010

Can You Believe It's AUGUST?!?!?!

Man, I love the Road Rocket Rumble...it's one of the coolest shows in the Midwest. I've got to figure out a way to get to spend more than one afternoon next year though. With live bands and all kinds of actives going on from Thursday through Saturday, I know that I'm missing lots of even cooler things about the show.
The coolest thing about the show is that the Nifty Fifty feels at home. Most of the time that I drive her to car shows in the area, she is one of the few that has Ol' Skool pinstripes and Mexican blankets on the seats. Usually I have to park her by some trailer queen with billet wheels. It's really cool to go to a show where everyone there appreciates your "style".
Still lots more from the Rumble in the days (and probably month!) ahead. HAPPY AUGUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!