Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lucky7Cruisers Show @ the Raintree Inn Post #1

Well, I know it may be hard for some readers to believe, but I DON"T get to EVERY car show and cruise-in in the Midwest! hahaha For the next few days, I'll be posting some pictures that my father took recently at a show hosted by some good friends of mine: The Lucky7Cruisers. This show took place at the Raintree Inn in New Castle, Indiana.
Looks like there was a nice mix of cars that I've seen around at other area shows and cars I've never seen before. Also looks like there was a nice variety of cars as well.
This Plymouth was been seen at one or two of the shows that are car club has hosted over the years. Never get tired of seeing it though.
Avid Suede and Chrome readers know that "crying baby dolls" are one of my pet peeves! CAN'T STAND THEM. But I do enjoy the nostalgia of a car hop tray or two, and how can one not like the chubby checks and checkered overalls of a smiling Big Boy? hahaha. Come back tomorrow for more from the Raintree Inn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!