Thursday, July 15, 2010

Suede and Chrome Extra: Over 1,000 POSTS!

WOW! It's hard to believe that I passed 1,000 posts to the site this week! It's been a lot of fun sharing stories and pictures from the events that I've attended over the past few years. It's been equally kool to receive reader comments and guestbook signings.

To celebrate the 1,000 post, I thought I would share some of the sweet "Reader Rides" pictures that folks have posted to the guestbook at the bottom of this site. WHAT? Didn't know that you could sign the guestbook? What are you waiting for?!?!?! I would love to see a picture of your car/project and know where your reading this site from!

THANK YOU for your support of this site!

Kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!