Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wow! I Love This Bloggin' Thing!



This little "number" was pretty trick. I liked the suede blue "skin", it had just a hint of some flake. If I remember correctly, the grille is from a 30's something Plymouth. The truck was very clean and had some sic pinstriping that really finished the "look".

Once again....in my mind you can't go wrong with flames and wide whites!


WWII Flying Tiger?!?!

It's really hard to believe that I started Suede and Chrome back in 2005. Since that time, I've been trying to take pictures at every cruise-in, car show, and car event that I've attended. I've also tried to add some other car related items that I find while surfing the Net and Youtube.

Along the way, I've watched my father continue to "upgrade" his 1947 Chevrolet, and I've finally purchased my own set of wheels.

I've been kicking around the idea of looking into some sic pinstriping for my Chevrolet. Here are a couple of shots I took of some pinstriping that I thought was pretty sweet in colors that would compliment my ride's current "skin".

Recently, I received a comment from a reader that said he sat down and read MY ENTIRE BLOG from first post to last!!!! Wow! What a compliment! I also was truly humbled this week as I watched my "hit counter" flip to over 5,000 hits!



This sic little Ford was cruisin' around filled with guys that looked like they were enjoying themselves. As they left the show to snag a bit to eat, the driver "got into it" and really let this thing "purr". SOUNDS GREAT!


I've said it before, and I'm saying it again...THANK YOU for your support. This blog has turned into a real obsession for me. A way to show and share my love and respect for the American automobile.

As you can see, I've still got plenty of photographs to post from my trip to the 2008 Indy Road Rocket Rumble. Still more to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!