Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Final Thoughts and Pictures from the 2008 Indy Road Rocket Rumble

Well, I've managed to find the time to get nearly 100 pictures from the Indy Road Rocket Rumble posted in a matter of days. Once again, I'd like to thank the Road Rockets for putting on a heck of a show. I've been wanting to get to this event for several years and was finally able to get down to Indy this year (the only negative was that I could only go on Friday and it appears that Saturday is an even BIGGER event.) I will definitely plan on attending next year, and plan on getting Ol' Blue to the show.
My son is still saying that this is the best event he has ever attended...and keep in mind he has attended the Goodguy Nationals, James Dean Festival, Ducktail Run, etc. I think his comment speaks highly of the quality of the "Rumble".
Of all the events I've attended this year, I'd have to say that the quality and friendliness of those in attendance at the Rumble was far superior to any other. I really enjoyed talking to several guys about their cars!

Finally, it's a real shame that I live near Muncie. As far as I know (please correct me if I'm wrong), there is no club of traditional hot rod guys in the area. Now that I finally have a cruiser of my own, I'm wishing that Muncie had a group of folks like the Indy Road Rockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!