Friday, June 20, 2008

More from Road Rocket Rumble 2008


Just returned home from my daughters All-Star game. Unfortunately, 3 of their better players were not there and the end result was not pretty.

Got the kids to bed...big day tomorrow. The wife is taking the girls and the younger kids to the ball diamonds. My oldest son and I are taking the '50 Chevy to Millville, IN for the Wilbur Wright Birthplace Car and Truck Show. A friend of mine is putting on the show. He asked me a while back if I would help. He has done all the work, I decided the tee-shirts and the registration cards. I'm going to help him with registration and judging. I hope he has good weather and a good turn out. I plan to take the digital camera again tomorrow and then update the blog with pictures of the show.

Hey! I recognize the Ford pictured above from a weekly ad in the Indiana Auto and RV!!!

In the meantime, I thought I would try to upload a few more pictures from the 2008 Road Rocket Rumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!