Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wish I Had Written It All Down!


My son and I spent some time talking to one of the builders of this cool rat rod. I wish I had written down everything he told us about the car!
The car was built in Tennessee and has been featured in at least one car mag. It is really a creative conglomerate from many different cars. The car started out as a 4-door sedan. We were told the origin of many of the body parts...but right now I am drawing a blank. I think by this time, the sun was beating down on ole Scruffy's bald head, frying the contents within!
OK Suede and Chrome readers, here is your challenge. Take a close look at this car and see if you recognize the make of anything on this car. If you think you do, please feel free to share your thoughts via a comment.
I spoke earlier about the hot sun...Another cool thing about the Rumble was the fact that when the sun became to warm, spectators and exhibitors could stroll into the air-conditioned hotel and check out several vendors set up in the conference room areas. My son and I also enjoyed relaxing in the theater area of the hotel. Old movies and TV shows were shown throughout the day. We "chilled" and watched an old episode of "The Twilight Zone" that I hadn't seen in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!