Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tom Raper Car Show? circa 1994 or 1995?

Here are the last of the photographs I found in the back of a draw in my desk. We do not attend a lot of indoor shows, so I'm guessing this may have been at the Tom Raper Building in Richmond, Indiana.
Looking for clues in the photos, I'm guessing these would have been taken in 1994 or 1995. The "kid" in the photographs is my oldest son who will turn 17 this summer. The shirt he is wearing I brought back from my first visit to the National Corvette Museum (see early post). As you can tell, my son always enjoyed going to car shows. Even when he was in a stroller...he always wanted to go.








I'm sure that I took several more photographs at this particular show. Unfortunately, I've given several of them away. My kids have "played" with them, and I had some in a picture frame in the garage that got knocked off the wall a few years ago and disgarded. Nevertheless, I thought I would post the ones that I ran across this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!