Sunday, June 22, 2008

Road Rocket Rumble and Hometown Hotrod Magazine












I thought I'd try to be a "man of few words" this evening and let the pictures tell the story. Here are a few more pictures from the 2008 Indy Road Rocket Rumble.







I did want to comment on this photograph. I actually came back around and took some more pictures of these guys throughout the day. This Buick belongs to John "Punk" Nolan, the editor of a GREAT magazine called "Hometown Hotrod Magazine". The car was being "transformed" right in the parking lot. I believe the original tail lights were being replaced with some 1957 Packard fixtures...Wish I could have seen how this project turned out. My guess is there will be some coverage in the next issue of HHM. (Editor's note: A special thanks to "Punk"! I appreciated the opportunity to chat with you about your mag! I'm looking forward to future issues in my new subscription!) For more information check out http://www.hometownhotrod.com/


This sweet 1958 Chevrolet wagon was from Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!