Sunday, June 8, 2008

My buddy is back from Florida...

Well, my buddy is back from his winter home in Florida. It didn't take him long to get a new toy. He had this one out last week, but today it was in the garage. I stopped to see his coyote puppy (yes...a real coyote) this evening and peeked in the garage to snap a few quick pictures.

This is a nice 1949 Chevrolet pickup. It has a late model 305 small block in it. As you can see it has a late model tilt steering column as well. The interior is a nice rolled and pleated black on red. (sorry... the pictures in a fairly dark garage made the interior look orange.)
I've been told it has the original frame, but an IFS kit up front and a rear end upgrade.
Lakepipes are for looks only. Nice wide whites, chrome reverse rims, and some cool pinstriping give this truck a nice vintage hot rod look.
While I was pulling out of my buddy's drive, I rolled down the window and snapped this picture of ONE of his bikes. This one is a custom built bike with a beautiful pearl white color. Another one of his "toys" sits in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!