Saturday, June 14, 2008

Where IN THE WORLD are you from?!?!?!


I've been noticing that "hits" on Suede and Chrome are coming from ALL OVER the world. Heck...over the past few weeks, I've noticed that hits from the United States are making up only about 60% of the folks viewing this site.


It will not be to long before my blog counter flips to over 5,000 views. So...I am VERY curious. Where the heck are you from? And...how did you find this site? Ol' Scruffy would like to challenge everyone that is reading this to leave a comment. Let us know where you are from and how you came across Suede and Chrome.


I am also interested in what type of ride readers have. If and when you post a comment. Let me know if you've got a project, a rat rod, a custom, or classic. Maybe you don't own a car, but your just interested in old cars. That's o.k. too. Just drop me a line. I'm sure others are as curious as I am!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:42 PM

    I'm from Seattle. I race an RX-7 in the SCCA.

    I've also owned a '63 Galaxie and a '57 Bel Air.

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!