Sunday, December 21, 2008

Great Shirts!

Hey...Ol' Scruffy loves a good retro bowling shirt or hawaiian shirt. In fact, I've got a closet full of them. That's why I wanted to take an opportunity to post some "Suede and Chrome Kudos" for a "class act". Good Life Gear and Gadgets has an incredible selection of comfortable shirts. The price the lowest I've found and the quality is MUCH better than most I've found in department stores. I just bought the shirt pictured below a couple of weeks ago and ABSOLUTELY love it!




You can check out their eBay store at:
http://stores.ebay.com/Good-Life-Gear-and-Gadgets_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQpZ2QQtZkm

And tell 'em Scruffy sent ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!