Friday, December 12, 2008

Crown Deluxe Sunglasses

I've seen their ads in Ol' Skool Rodz and Car Kulture Deluxe magazines, but I've never seen them for sale in this part of the United States. I'm talking about some of the koolest sunglasses this Kat has ever laid eyes on.
Crown Deluxe Sunglasses are the sweetest "underground" shades around. They are sold only in a few select kustom kulture clothing stores, motorcycle and hotrod shops, and barbershops. I went to their website and was frustrated that ya just can't get 'em in the good ol' states of Ohio and/or Indiana unless you order them online.

Well, I don't know about the rest of ya, but Ol' Scruffy likes to see first hand what he is buying if he can. Especially if he's layin' out several clams. Don't get me wrong...these things are high quality, but I wish that there was a distributor in the greater Indianapolis/Dayton/Cincinnati area. Heck...Ol' Scruffy would be checkin' 'em out, tryin' 'em on, and buyin' a pair.

Ya see, when it comes to glasses, Ol' Scruffy has a freakishly large head (sorry mom!). I have a real hard time finding glasses that fit my oversized melon. I would be willing to pay the extra $$$ if I could find some wide frames...heck, I might even buy a second pair for prescription lenses!


For more information about these awesome "must haves"....check them out at: http://www.myspace.com/crownsunglasses

Maybe Ol' Daddy Katz in Dayton, Ohio should find out what it takes to be a distributor. These things are just too kool!

2 comments:

  1. Friends,
    I saw and read your site
    What great Sunglasses you have featured here. These are all great styles for summer. Thank you for posting.

    Sunglass Display

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:23 PM

    I just got some of the pinstripe today they are ok. the sides are very cool, the front and the lens are kinda narrow. just could be a little fatter in the front, thats all. quality is good but not the quality of Black fly, Spys,

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!