Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rebel Run 2009, Lima, Ohio


Hey Katz and Kittens, this is another great Midwest US show that you should mark on your calendars. The Rebel Run is always held the weekend before the James Dean Run & Ducktail Run.

If my memory serves me, this show is actually a branch off of the James Dean Run. The rights to the name Rebel Run were bought several years ago, and the show first moved to Muncie, Indiana on the Delaware County Fairgrounds. After a couple of years in Muncie, the show was moved across the stateline to the Allen County Fairgrounds in Lima, Ohio.

How about a cool Crosley wagon? Flyers for this event boasted of over 2500 cars and trucks at last year's Rebel Run. My the number of cars at the show this year, I would guess they will be close to the same numbers for this year.

This cool traditional hot rod was up in the For Sale area. I really liked the scallops and the COOL bamboo headliner. I'm thinking both would look great on the Nifty Fifty.

Stay tune to Suede and Chrome, as I have nearly 100 more pictures from the Rebel Run that I will be posting in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!