Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rebel Run Post #8


Still lots of cool pictures from the 2009 Rebel Run in Lima, Ohio to post, including this sweet wagon.

And speaking of sweet wagons...how about this one for you Mopar lovers!

I've seen this Pro Street Rambler several times this summer...still very kool.

Got a big hauling job? How about a stretch GMC.

My dad always likes to check out the 46-48 Chevys. Must be because he's got one of his own. I can't believe the week is coming to an end. I'm really looking forward to this weekend! My wife and I are planning on making the 4 1/2 trek over to Morris, IL to the Hunnert Car Pile Up. I've heard a lot about this show, but I've never been. Heck, I'm so excited I went out and upgraded my digital camera. Hoping to get some great shots and even a few video clips for future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!