Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cool Rods and Other Stuff...


Still posting pictures taken with my new Nikon digital camera at the Lucky 7 Cruisers show at the New Castle Eagles.


Since I'm friends with some of the club members, and they forgot their camera, they asked me if I would take pictures for them. Normally, I would only concentrate on the hot rods, traditional hot rods, and rat rods, but since I was on "official" business, thought I'd include all of the pictures I took that day. So, even though this is a site dedicated to traditional hotrods, you will be seeing all kinds of vehicles that do not "fit" in that genre of automobile....like this little blue Mustang for instance.

Isn't it funny that the older you get, the more types of cars that start showing up at car shows?!?!?! Back in the 70's and 80's I never thought I'd see a "more" door or station wagon at a show. Can't say I've ever seen a Dodge like this one at a show either. I guess what goes around comes around. It also proves something I've said before...you can take about anything, but a nice set of rims and tires on it, and you'll have something cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!