Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Parker City, IN Post #5

This beautiful 1957 Chevrolet must belong to someone who lives close to me, 'cause I followed it for several miles after I left the show.
Hey....I'm a sucker for T-buckets. I think this one would look even kooler with a lower stance and some steelies and wide whites.
This pair of Firebirds are owned by a husband and wife team that I spent some time talking to a couple of weeks ago at the Farmland, Indiana show. They are members of the Lucky 7 Cruisers Car Club, and will be hosting a show at RaZZles in New Castle, IN on Saturday, July 25th.
I thought long time Suede and Chrome reader "Mustang Mike" would enjoy this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!