Friday, June 19, 2009

Muncie, Indiana Post #6

Still more pictures from the WGE Federal Credit Union Car Show in Muncie, Indiana. I really liked the looks of this 1938 Chevrolet Coupe. My dad had a '39 Chevy 2-door Sedan when I was growing up, I've always liked the looks of late '30s Chevrolets.
Speaking of good-lookin' Chevrolets, this '55 and the pickup pictured below are a couple of other local examples.
Chuck had his Roadrunner at the show. It's a VERY clean restoration. We are looking forward to seeing Chuck and his "crew" at our car show at the Wilbur Wright Birthplace on June 20th.
Call me crazy, but I've always thought the '56 Chevrolet was better looking than the '55 or '57. Yet it doesn't seem to get the credit it deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!