Friday, June 19, 2009

The Nifty Fifty Gets Striped!!!!

WOW! Just got the Nifty Fifty back this week and I thought I'd post a "Suede and Chrome Extra" to show readers the results.
I gave a "Hubhead" buddy of mine a call a while back and asked him if he would be interested in pinstriping the Nifty Fifty. I had seen his work at some events and up at the Detroit Autorama and thought he could do a nice job.
I took the car down to him right before my family and I went to Missouri for a little R & R. We only talked via emails and a couple times on the phone. I basically gave him "Free Artistic Reign" on the car. He suggested Ivory and I said, "What about a "Freaky Tiki" green? Well from that phone conversation, Brian took off with some amazing results!
You have to look closely to see some of the details, like these cool stars on the license plate lights.
Brian even did some work on the dash.
If you look closely at the design on the trunk lid, you can see a self-portrait of the artist....VERY KOOL BRIAN!!!!! Thanks Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!