Sunday, June 21, 2009

Muncie, Indiana Post #8 - Final Post

I spent a little time chatting with the owner of this orange Chevelle SS. He noticed my "Hub Garage" hat and told me he is also a "hubhead".
I saw this car for the first time a couple of weeks ago in Parker City, Indiana. Avid readers may recognize it. By the time you read this, I'll have hopefully taken the Nifty Fifty down to the Indy Road Rocket Rumble. It is a HUGE show with LOTS of traditional rods and rat rods. It will be great seeing some new stuff.
I really liked the pinstriping on this Chevy pickup truck. Hopefully, by the time you are reading this, I will have worked out arrangements to take the Nifty Fifty down to a "Hubhead" buddy of mine in Dayton to get some kool stripes laid down on her.
After the show, my wife and I headed to the local Applebee's for dinner. When we pulled in, I noticed this sweet coupe sitting next door in front of Bob Evan's. Of course, being the gearhead that I am, I grabbed the camera, a Wilbur Wright Birthplace Festival Flyer, and a Suede and Chrome business card and made my way across the parking lot to check it out and snap a couple of photographs. I'm really hoping the owner will bring her to our car show. I'd like to see several more "hot rods", traditional hotrods, and rat rods at this year's show.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:37 AM

    fouse owns this 34 ford three window coupe

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!