Friday, October 10, 2008

The Weekend Is Here...How 'Bout Another "MONSTER" Post?!?!?

Hey....it's the weekend is starting, I've still got lots of pictures to post, and I'm planning on attending a couple of shows in the next few days.....so, thought I'd give you a MEGA-DOSE of Suede and Chrome!!!!


The picture of the Chevy below is a little blurry, but I recognized this car from a recent feature in Ol' Skool Rodz. I can't remember the month, but the car was not only featured, but it was on the cover as well.



sssssssswwwweeeeeeeeet!


Love them scallops!
I saw this sic bike in the parking lot of Arby's after lunch.
The owner of this Chevy achieved a nice rake with different tire sizes.
More scallops.
Reverse Scallops!
"SOLD", this mid-60's Mustang sold in the swap meet area for $1000.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!