Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Darkness Falls in Fort Recovery, Ohio

Well, the problem with getting to the Ft. Recovery show in the last hour is that it gets dark pretty fast at this time of year in the Midwestern United States.

O.k....I admit, this thing is a bit "too much" for the pages of "Suede and Chrome", but I still thought it was pretty cool! The custom flame paint and pinstriping were outstanding!



We hadn't been at the show more than 20 or 30 minutes when I began noticing that it was getting harder and harder for my camera to take decent shots.

The streets of Fort Recovery were literally lined with cars. Lots of muscle cars (Novas, Camaros, Mustangs, and MANY Mopars...all kinds of stuff that won't make the pages of this blog!). Unfortunately, this was the only "rat" at the show.



I think I took about 20-25 pictures (and for those of you who are avid Suede and Chrome readers, you know that isn't up to my "usual" standards).
This rod was actually parked in a parking lot off of the main streets, but my son and father spotted it. It's in the "under construction" phase, but it had a nice two tone flat paint scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!