Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ft. Recovery, Ohio 2008

This 1959 Chevrolet was VERY nice! Of the many cars at the show, it probably ranked among my favorites.


I had planned to make my annual trek to the Bradford, Ohio show and the Ft. Recovery, Ohio show this weekend. Well, as they say, "Life Happens". A buddy of mine FINALLY "tied the knot" in an early ceremony this morning, then I had to get the new freeze plug installed in the fifty. After that, my wife and I ran in to town to do some errands, so by the time I got back, the Bradford show was out of the question.

I really like the looks of mid-60 Rivieras!



I did however make a quick run over to Fort Recovery, Ohio and caught the last hour of their cruise in.

This 1955 Buick Special was very clean.

"She's real fine my 409." This one was under the hood of a "sleeper" Impala.


Here's a car I've seen a few times this year. This guy is from Arcanum, Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!