Thursday, October 16, 2008

To Scallop or Not To Scallop...That is the Question.

I've been daydreaming about some radical "upgrades" for the 50 before next spring. I've already expressed an interest in doing some metal flake and pinstripe work. However, lately I've been admiring cars with scallops. When you say "I think I'd like to add some scallops to my car.", there could be GREAT variation and interpretation conjured in the images in the mind of the listener.
I found these photographs while surfin' the Internet last night. Both pictures feature some pretty radical custom scallops. Nevertheless....they are definitely pretty sweeeeet.

In my mind...a custom flame job says "I think my car's faster than yours." But some sweeet scallops just scream..."I think my car is sic"! Would love to hear your input. Let me know what you think by adding a comment to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!