Sunday, October 26, 2008

1959 Chevrolet Pickup For Sale

I ran across this truck the other day outside of Arcanum, Ohio.
No one seemed to be around, so I got out and looked the truck over. Unfortunately, I was in a hurry to get somewhere and didn't have a chance to really inspect the truck.

It appeared that someone has shot a quick coat of paint on the truck without finishind the body work, but it would be interesting to see what the owner is asking for it. This year of Chevy and GMC pickup was soooo ugly that they are soooo cool.

Unfortunately, when I snapped a picture of the for sale sign, I didn't get close enough to make
out the handwritten telephone numbers. I'll have to try to get back in a few days when the weather around here is a bit nicer to give this truck another look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!