Sunday, October 26, 2008

Walker's Blacktop Bash 2008

My oldest son, father, and I checked out a cool "get together" this weekend in Lewisburg, Ohio. We got there @ noon. I took a few pictures that I'll be posting in the next few days. It was our first time driving over for this annual event. From the looks and sounds of it, we got there a little too early. We ran across some folks we know. (i.e. Taz and his wife in their slick Chevy pickup). However we never crossed paths with others we knew planned on attending. Thank goodness our friends Tim & Lynn took some great pics and video of some of the action that occurred after we had already left. (guess we'll know better next year!)

I grabbed this video from Lynn's hub garage site. (Hope ya don't mind Lynn!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!