Saturday, October 4, 2008

One last look at the 2008 Rebel Run

I can't believe it! I've finally uploaded all of the pictures taken at this year's Rebel Run!
This Mercury was absolutely beautiful!

My dad has started to paint his '47 Chevrolet Coupe flat black. Thought I'd take this photograph to "inspire" him.
There was a "teenage dude" riding this little beauty around through the day. Someone must have a "cool" dad or grandfather!
My son is "into" the flamethrowers....so this little "dual" was right up his alley!
The Ford won the prize for the "loudest" POPPING....but the Chevy produced some nice BIG flames.
This "under construction" Cadillac hearse was in the parking lot. I'll be anticipating what it might look like next year!
These two were in the parking lot too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!