Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rock Island...Post #?!?!

Well, I think I've lost count of the number of days worth of pics from the Rock Island show. Thanks again to my Righteous Rodder C.C. friends at Custom Metal Finishers for taking some great shots. They know that this blog is dedicated to traditional hotrods, but they couldn't resist taking lots of photographs of all the sic vehicles at the show....and I don't blame them.

Ya know, trailer queens are a lot like high maintenance women. I don't think either would be too fun to have or have to deal with, but sometimes they are nice to look at! :)


Nope, give me a girl that's comfortable in a pair of old blue jeans and a car I can drive. Both are MUCH more fun!I've taken the day off today and am probably arriving or have already arrived in Detroit while you are reading this. My wife and I will be attending the 2009 Detroit Autorama tomorrow!!! Last year's event was INCREDIBLE! I'm looking forward to this year's activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!