Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Business Cards

Wow! Just got some business cards in the mail today that I ordered from http://www.zazzle.com/. (The company that hosts the Suede and Chrome online store.) The quality of the business cards is incredible! 100 "chubby" cards printed in color on 2 sides for $18.95! They will definitely get attention.




Well, my scanner didn't do these things justice, but they turned out REALLY kool. The neatest thing about http://www.zazzle.com/ is that YOU design your stuff YOURSELF. I made the front of the business cards real simple. A nice black background with some kool retro fonts.


On the back of the business cards, I chose to use the collage that I used to have as the background of this site. I took all of the pictures in this collage last March in the basement of the Cobo Center in Detroit, MI at the 2008 Autorama.


I plan to put a few under my windshield wipers at cruise-ins and car shows. Others I'll pass out to vendors and the like. Hopefully, I can continue to increase readership and sponsorship of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!