Monday, March 16, 2009

2009 Detroit Autorama Post #8

Well, 9 days into my 2009 Detroit Autorama postings and I'm FINALLY in the basement. This Impala Wagon was one of my wife's favorites. You can see several of the Road Devils Car Club members standing behind it.
I really like these scallops. This might be an option for me to "fix" some of the imperfections in the paint on my '50 without having to repaint the whole car.

Dagnabbit! Bumped while taking a picture again! Love the scallops, wide whites and Astro Supremes!
I believe the owner of this sweet little t-bucket is also a member of the Hub Garage. If you're not a member yet...what are you waiting for? Check it out at www.hubgarage.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!