Sunday, March 15, 2009

2009 Detroit Autorama Post #7

Still posting pictures from "upstairs" at the Cobo Center in Detroit, Michigan. I just noticed that I am at 70% of my alloted space on Blogger. Does anyone know what happens when you run out of "free space"? At this rate, I may run out before summertime....not kool.
Well, if you're over 35 years old you probably recognize this show car. "Ala Kart" won several best of shows in its day. Seems like there has been a trend in the last few years for guys to find these old cars and restore them to their original "glory".

Wow....that's really all I can say about this custom Thunderbird.

If Detroit still built them like this....they wouldn't need a "bailout".

Another kool show car built in the '60s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!