Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rock Island Post #9

Still more photographs taken my some Righteous Rodder Car Club buddies of mine at the Rock Island Show in Illinois last month. I'll be finishing out this set in the next few days.

On another note, I was able to get back over to Custom Metal Finishers in Hagerstown, Indiana this past weekend. I spent the late morning and afternoon continuing to work on the front and rear bumper pieces of my 50 Chevrolet. We took several pictures of the continued process and I will be posting them later this week.


ALSO....just 5 DAYS until my wife and I make the 4 1/2 hour trek north to the Cobo Center in Detroit, Michigan for Autorama 2009. I'm really looking forward to it. Sounds like there will be several historically significant hotrods there, including Ala Kart and others. Several builders will also be on hand including Roy Brizio and Chip Foose. There will also be several rockabilly bands playing throughout the weekend. I'm looking forward to hearing the Twisting Trantulas and the Swingin' Demons. You can bet I'm charging up SEVERAL sets of batteries for my camera case, (I'm even thinking about taking my video camera to try to capture some stuff that I can post here and on my Facebook account via youtube....we will have to wait and see.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!