Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2009 Detroit Autorama Post #3

O.k....this "Decoliner" was down right kool. I believe the shop that built it is from Indianapolis. (I recognized there logo from an article in Hometown Hotrod Magazine). At any rate, the bike actually fits right up into the panel truck. With a push of a button, the rear hatch opens and the bike slides out....very kool!
My wife liked the paint scheme on this Chevy pickup truck.
Wish I had read more about this one. It was actually built by a high school autobody class!!!! NICE WORK!!!

I really liked the color on this Nomad. From a distance, I thought it was a real rich blue, but upon closer inspection, it was actually purple. Nonetheless, it was flawless.
You don't see to many of them, but I really like these Chevrolet Cameo pickups. They were a real departure from the traditional "stepside" beds. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe these bedsides were fiberglass.
Now tell me....have you EVER seen a customized Isetta!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!