Saturday, September 20, 2008

"Sham's" and the Pharoahs...

Still posting some of the photographs I "snapped" at last weekend's Rolling 50's show on the streets of Greenville, Ohio.
A local businessman from my hometown had a new "toy" at the show.
Sham's Garage and Towing has been in Union City, Ohio for a long time. This late 40's Ford "Effie" really caught my attention.
The satin finish paint, red steelie wheels, and cool door graphics and pinstriping give this "shop truck" a real clean, vintage look. The trailed race car it was pulling was pretty cool too.

I still have plenty of pictures from the Rolling 50's show that I'll finish posting next week. Hopefully, this will take me right up to pictures from some of my FAVORITE shows of the year (James Dean Festival in Fairmount, IN, The Ducktail Run, in Gas City, IN, and a couple smaller but great shows in Fort Recovery and Bradford, OH.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!