Monday, September 15, 2008

Still Cruisin' Broadway...

Again....I'm not a big "Ford guy", but I did like this mid-40's example. Check out the custom louvers in the hood!
I've seen this late 30's Chevrolet before. I'm still not sure I like the Chevy rally stripes. Can you cross "eras"?
Well, it was good to see Vinylynn and her husband (and kids) @ the show. She had some new business stickers she was passing out. For more information, click on the Whiteline Design link in the right column of this blog!


This Oldsmobile was another nice restoration of an early 50's body style.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why blogger is posting this early, even though I set it to be posted on Monday. I've got other posting set for tomorrow (Saturday, Sept. 13th and Sunday, Sept. 14th). Please check back tomorrow and Sunday so you don't miss a "beat" on Suede and Chrome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:52 PM

    Scruffy-
    your site is great. glad you sent me the info to look at it. i look forward to sharing it with my father. Hopefully you can post the pics of the 62 and 67 Impala's that I have told you about. Look forward to the next set of photos.
    "husband of the new teacher"

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!