Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rebel Run 2008, Lima, Ohio

This Ford was a great example of a vintage hotrod.
Well, my father, oldest son, and I attended a GREAT show on September 20th! The show was held at the fairgrounds in Lima, Ohio. The Rebel Run happens the weekend before the James Dean Festival and the Ducktail Run.

Can't say I've ever seen this combination before. A vintage Chevy pickup truck with a Mopar engine under the hood!


There was flamethrowing throughout the day. This guy set the asphalt on fire! More pictures to follow in later postings.

I took over 100 photographs throughout the day, so I'll be posting them in the days to come.



Here are a couple of nice examples of that "traditional hot rod" look.

Check this out! Sort of a vintage race car WITH a sidecar?!?!? I have NO IDEA what the heck the goose has to do with anything!
Still trying to take some pictures of nice examples of pinstripe work. One of these days I'm going to get around to buying some paint and brushes and teach myself to do this!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!