Monday, September 8, 2008

More From ME's Zoo

Here are a few more pictures taken Saturday at the 3rd annual ME's Zoo car show. The money raised went toward the purchase of animal food. The zoo houses several big cats.




This 1957 Nomad was restored in a local paint and body shop in Modoc, Indiana. Jeff Claywell, owner of Claywell's Body Shop, did a nice job bringing this vintage wagon back to life.
Alright, I'll try to reserve expressing my thought about this PT Cruiser because I personally know the owner. I think he has every possible aftermarket part and gadget in existence! In all fairness, the car has won several trophies and several shows. That's all I'm going to say...you be the judge.



You can learn more about ME's Zoo and how it began by following this link: http://www.meszoo.com/aboutmes.html






1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:41 PM

    O.K. Scruffy....I'll say it for you, I think that guy's PT Cruiser looks ridiculous! Old School?!?!?! Whatever!

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!