Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Somebody HELP me!

I've seen this car the last two years and haven't been able to locate the owner. There isn't anything to "special" about it EXCEPT these cool clear arylic hubcaps!






I've searched eBay several times looking for a set. I've also tried google to find information....NO LUCK!





Is there anyone out there that can tell me more information on these cool hubcaps?!?! They appear to go clear to the inner edge of the rim lip. It looks like there is a rubber seal that fits round the hubcaps as well. HELP! I'm interested!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:02 PM

    Don't ask me about clear hubcaps, but I gotta tell you what a great site you've got here. I'm even going to link it into my blog's Required Reading section this week. Thanks for the great read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kudos Jordan! I will definitely check out your site as well!

    http://jordanmorningstarblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are custom. Made from acrylic hemispheres that are sold by acrylic sheet vendors. The same product that can be found mirrored in convience stores. The rubber seal is to hard to see in you photo.

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!