Sunday, August 3, 2008

Say it Ain't So Rocky!

I can't believe it! Got home from S.C. late last night. This afternoon I checked eBay after a week of "cold turkey" and couldn't believe my eyes. My friend Rocky has his cooooool 1931 Ford Model A pickup truck for sale!

I ran into Rocky earlier this year at the Road Rocket Rumble in Indianapolis. Rocky had the '31 at the show. This thing is really cool, it will be a shame to see it go....wonder if I could find a place in my garage for it?!?
Check it out at:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:05 AM

    Kirby,the 31 is gone to eastern kentucky.The 39 is is begining to develope quite a attitude,I'm getting pretty excited about getting her done,Rocky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rocky! Thanks for the update! The 31 was a GREAT vehicle! Can't wait to see some updated pictures of the 39. Keep us informed!

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!