Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Looking Forward to Saturday...

Well, two days down in the work week, another 3 to go. Looking forward to getting Ol' Blue out on Saturday morning and driving over to my father's house. From there, the plan is for him to take his 1947 Chevy, and I'll take my '50 Chevy to the BIG Open House/Customer Appreciation Show at Aesthetic Finishers in Piqua, Ohio. Last year they were expecting about 700 cars and ended up with over 1800!

I'll make sure to take the digital camera and plenty of fresh batteries! The current weather report shows a chance of scattered showers for Saturday, but I'm hoping for a great day!

A friend on the motortopia website sent me the following video. Thanks to THEJUDGE for this hilarious video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!